Sunday, December 30, 2007

Momma's Blanket


I started working on this blanket a long time ago. Silly me decided to do it the hard way and make all of the individual squares, sew the fabric on and then piece it all together. After finishing it I realized i could have just made the blanket and then sewed on all of the fabric. As usual I was making it more complicating than it was. I made it for my Mom whom I'm living with so I had to make the squares during the day and then sew the clothes on at night when she wasn't up. I had to be sneaky because she's good at finding out her presents.
I used several of my clothes from my teenage years, a piece from a craft project, another piece from a blanket that I drew on when I was little and a square from my hospital baby blanket.
She loved it and she cried. That was the only present that I wanted.
Note:: Sorry about Polly's behind being in the picture...she was showing her best side :)

No comments:

Trend Watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com